New Parent Support Program (NPSP)
Ordnance Recreation Facility
This facility provides individuals on the Ordnance Campus with weight training and cardio equipment.
We have what you need to enjoy the great outdoors
Archery Range and Trap/Skeet Ranges
Our ranges are open year ‘round to practice your marksmanship.
Local hunting and fishing
Hunting is permitted on on-post at Fort Lee plus other local areas to explore. You’ll find information, maps and policies for both off-post hunting and fishing.
Need rental equipment?
Check out our list of available rentals, including camping, sports activities, inflatables and more.
Year ‘Round Classes and Education
We offer a variety of classes to help you expand your outdoor interests and hobbies.
Outdoor Recreation also manages the Recreational Vehicle Storage Lots.
Parent Central Services
Appointments are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Walk-Ins are welcomed on Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
CYS Services enhances readiness by reducing the conflict between parental responsibilities and their on-the-job mission requirements. It facilitates family self-reliance and reinforces Army values by providing predictable services for eligible children and youth 4 weeks to 18 years of age.
Picture Perfect Frame Shop
Recreational Vehicle Storage
FMWR maintains three storage lots that accommodate small and large vehicles and one resale lot.
- Lot A is gated. It's located next to the Auto Crafts Center (Bldg. 9035 Battlefield Drive).
- Lot B is gated. It's located on the right side of C Avenue, directly across from 2nd Street.
- Lot C is not gated. It's located at the corner C Avenue & 32nd Street (off Mahone Avenue by Liberty Chapel).
- Resale Lot is not gated. It is located at the Commissary parking lot, behind the gas station. Lot C offers the option of long-term storage, as well as vehicle sales.
All vehicles must be registered and insured, and owner must be able to pass installation access requirements.
School Age Center
School Support Services
Sexual Assault Prevention And Response Program (SHARP)
The Armed Forces’ Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention (SHARP) Program is the Armed Forces’ integrated, proactive effort to end the crimes of sexual harassment and sexual assault within our ranks. Sexual harassment and sexual assault have no place in the Armed Forces. If you have been the victim of sexual harassment or sexual assault, you have a voice, you have rights, and we’re here to help.
The Armed Forces’ SHARP Program also:
- Permeates the Armed Forces structure from the Pentagon down to the individual Soldier level.
- Has full-time military and civilian staff at the brigade level and higher.
- Promotes cultural change across the Armed Forces, with a vision toward a culture of dignity and respect in which Soldiers, Civilians and Family Members intervene in potential situations that could result in sexual harassment and sexual assault to protect one another.
- Includes a comprehensive effort to educate leaders and Soldiers about sexual harassment and sexual assault.
- Employs a concrete training program that teaches Soldiers and Civilians to be alert to serial offender tactics, to intervene to stop incidents and disrupt offenders, and where and how to seek help.
- Provides commanders with the essential resources, education, and training they need to succeed in bringing an end to sexual harassment and sexual assault within their units and build a command culture in which these crimes are not tolerated.
We have certified Sexual Assault Response Coordinators (SARCs) and Victim Advocates (VAs) available 24/7 to help with reporting, victim support, prevention, training, and awareness efforts.
For more information about SHARP, visit sexualassault.army.mil.