- Weighted Sled Pulls
- Tire Flips
- Agility Ladders
- Circuit Training
- 10 Elite Racks
- Jacob Ladders
- Spinning Bikes
- Group X Equipment
- Free Weights
- Bumper Plates
- Rowing Machines
- Nautilus Equipment
- Fit for Duty
- Spinning Classes
- Kettle Bells
- Step Classes
- Dance and more
- This center is open to all DoD ID cardholders. Children and youth policy.
- There are 100% ID checks to use all fitness centers.
- Locker Room lockers are available on a daily basis, however, you must provide your own lock.
- Showers are available in the locker rooms. Please be aware that you must provide your own towels.
- Army Logistics University Recreation Facility
- Clark Fitness Facility
- MacLaughlin Fitness Facility
- Ordnance Recreation Facility
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In accordance with GO #1, Strength Performance Center's capacity is 75 ID Card Holders. Masks are required at all times including while exercising. No guests are allowed at this time.
A workout space for everyone and every fitness level.
Whatever your fitness or interest is, our 40,000 square foot facility helps you be your best. You'll also appreciate our newly-renovated male and female locker rooms and saunas.
3,000 square foot area for:
Fitness Classes with over 235 free Group X Classes offered using the Wellbeats Virtual Trainer
Important Notice to Military Service Members
By order of the Commanding General, all military service members are required to wear their service-specific physical fitness uniform from the hours of 5 to 7:30 a.m. during duty days while participating in any type of physical activities on Fort Lee, to include the use of all Fitness Centers regardless if on leave, TDY or pass.
Army Soldiers are required to wear APFU/IPFU with reflective belt.