- 2 Racquetball Courts (temporarily closed)
- Basketball Court (temporarily closed)
- Free Weight Room
- Nautilus Equipment Room
- Exercise Room for Spinning
- Fitness/Aerobic Classes Room
- Male Sauna (in Locker Room - Under Construction)
- Female Sauna (in Locker Room - Under Construction)
- Stair Machines
- Exercise Bikes
- Arc Machines
- Nautilus Machines
- Free Weights
- Spinning Bikes
- Rowing Machines and more
- Boot Camp
- Gentle Iyengar Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- This center is open to all DoD ID cardholders. Children and youth policy.
- There are 100% ID checks to use all fitness centers.
- Locker Room lockers are available on a daily basis, however, you must provide your own lock.
- Showers are available in the locker rooms. Please be aware that you must provide your own towels.
- Clark Fitness Center
- Strength Performance Center
- Ordnance Recreation Facility
- Army Logistics University Recreation Facility
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In accordance with GO #1, MacLaughlin Fitness Center capacity is 75 ID Card Holders. Masks are required at all times including while exercising. No guests are allowed at this time.
Sports and Fitness Rooms
Important Notice to Military Service Members
By order of the Commanding General, all military service members are required to wear their service-specific physical fitness uniform from the hours of 5 to 7:30 a.m. during duty days while participating in any type of physical activities on Fort Lee, to include the use of all Fitness Centers regardless if on leave, TDY or pass.
Army Soldiers are required to wear APFU/IPFU with reflective belt.