Ordnance Recreation Facility
- Cardio Equipment
- This facility is open to all DoD ID cardholders. Children and youth policy.
- There are 100% ID checks to use all fitness centers.
- MacLaughlin Fitness Center
- Strength Performance Center
- Clark Fitness Center
- Army Logistics University Recreation Facility
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8 a.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8 a.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8 a.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8 a.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
The hours of operation for Fort Lee's five fitness facilities have been adjusted for the holidays. Click here to see the Fitness Center Holiday Hours Schedule.
Sports and Fitness
Important Notice to Military Service Members
By order of the Commanding General, all military service members are required to wear their service-specific physical fitness uniform from the hours of 5 to 7:30 a.m. during duty days while participating in any type of physical activities on Fort Lee, to include the use of all Fitness Centers regardless if on leave, TDY or pass.
Army Soldiers are required to wear APFU/IPFU with reflective belt.