- The Ordnance Fitness Facility is open to all Fort Lee Family and MWR patrons, to include Active Duty military, Retirees, Department of Defense Civilians, and their families. Sorry, no guests permitted at this time.
- Facility will be limited to 15 patrons at a time.
- All courts, saunas, drinking fountains, locker rooms, and showers are closed.
- Face coverings will be required to enter the facility.
Face coverings must be worn over mouth and nose when not actively exercising. This includes walkways, hallways, aisles, and while moving between equipment.
Face coverings may be removed while actively exercising on equipment or in open areas while maintaining six feet of social distancing.
Patrons must maintain six feet of social distancing at all times (face covering must be worn by weight-lifting spotter).
Patrons must wipe down the entire piece of equipment after each use with gym wipes provided.
These guidelines are for the safety of the patrons and staff. Refusal to follow the guidelines may result in the revocation of privileges.
Sports and Fitness
- This facility is open to all DoD ID cardholders. Children and youth policy.
- There are 100% ID checks to use all fitness centers.
Important Notice to Military Service Members
By order of the Commanding General, all military service members are required to wear their service-specific physical fitness uniform from the hours of 5 to 7:30 a.m. during duty days while participating in any type of physical activities on Fort Lee, to include the use of all Fitness Centers regardless if on leave, TDY or pass.
Army Soldiers are required to wear APFU/IPFU with reflective belt.