- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you're a military spouse or family member who just moved to a new installation or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, we're here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminaars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking and entrepreneurship
- Resume critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Computers with internet access and resume-writing software
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information. Contact information for installation ERPMs can be found at Army OneSource.
The ERP offers a variety of services and workshops to include:
- Resume Development
- Interviewing Techniques
- How to Dress For Success
- Career Counseling
- Job Search Strategies & Application Assistance
- Resource Information
- Local Job Market Research
- Temporary Employment Agencies
- Resource Room
The ERP Resource Room is "your office" away from home while you are developing your job search campaign and seeking employment. We want you to feel welcome to use the facilities at ACS. Computers and employment resource books are available for clients' use in preparing a resume, cover letter, and on-line job search. Up-to-date job vacancy announcements for on and off post agencies are listed in the Job Bank Books.
Other services include:
- Internet Access
- Education and Scholarship Information
- Job Fair Information
Appointments for employment assistance are accepted at the ACS Employment Readiness Program office +1 (804) 734-7113.
Resume Writing Workshop:
The key to landing a job interview is a great resume.
This program provides information and referral services in the areas of employment, education and training to give military family members the competitive edge needed to secure employment.